I've been Tagged! Whap! By Marcy over at Mainewords! Very exciting! It's like taking a test you know all the answers to... I hope. I never was very good at tests... damn...
Ok...Here we go..stuff you never knew you wanted to know about Moi!
1. What was the first adult book you read and how old were you when you read it? Pride and Prejudice. I was either in the third or fourth grade. I didn't 'get' a lot of it. But I remember laughing at the Mother.
2. What is your favorite cartoon? Invader Zim. Hysterical.
3. If you could trade places with a fictional character for one scene who would it be and what scene? Daisy from The Great Gatsby. Any party scene. Really I just want to live in the Roaring '20's.
4. What is your regular job? Massage Therapist
5. If you had the power to shape-shift what animal would you choose? A Timberland Wolf
6. Do you believe in aliens? That's like asking if I believe in Gravity...Sheesh...
7. Do you play any computer games and if so what? (no, spider solitaire does NOT count) Right now I play a fb game called Hidden Chronicles. But I am quickly becoming bored with it...so soon, probably not.
8. Name a television show you won't miss. Dexter
9. What's your favorite sandwich? When I worked at UMaine, many moons ago, we used to make a wrap that was roast beef, lettuce, caramelized onions and a horseradish sour cream spread. It was the caramelized onions that were killer. I've not had it since. I crave this sandwich.
10. Who is your favorite relative? Why? My sisters. Because I can always go to them when something is troubling me or I need help with something or just because. Because that's what sisters do damn it!
11. Summer or Winter? Winter in the summer, and summer in the winter. Thought you'd get me with a trick question there at the end huh? I'm WAY too smart for that!
Did I pass?? Did I? Crap. Who grades these things....