Thank you Marcy for the award! Sounds like a fun one too. All I have to do is list 7 interesting, weird facts about myself...and off we go!
1. I was invited to try out for the Olympic track team.
2. I (stupidly) turned down the opportunity to cook for Dave Matthew's Band thinking I wasn't 'ready' yet.
3. I love quilting, but don't do well with math.
4. I once spilled a cambro of cold coffee on Itzhak Perlman.
5. I'm not a big fan of baked things like cake, but I love sour candy.
6. I could eat my weight in Bing Cherries. Seriously. I cannot stop.
7. I have an essay buried in a time capsule at the Blaine House in Augusta, Maine. I can't remember when it's going to be dug up.
Now I need to tag three people!
Three blogs I really enjoy, so I hope you do too!